Sales & Technical Advisor – Feed Solutions (UK & IE) (100%)
Who we are:
Wyreside Products specialises in providing customised Innovative Feed solutions. Our mission is to go the extra mile for our customers and suppliers, delivering exceptional products, service and support. Through our friendly, approachable interactions, we build strong relationships. With our expertise, we provide practical and innovative solutions, enabling sustainable goal achievements and business success. We strive to be a trusted and reliable partner and always there for our customers when they need us. Wyreside is looking for a dynamic Sales & Technical Advisor to support key accounts across UK & IE.
Benefits: A company car, mobile phone and laptop will be provided.
Salary: 30-40k including significant career progression together with private pension and target achievement bonus scheme.
Experience: 2-5 years hands on experience in Nutrition solution/ Feed additives/ Feeds/Farming/Breeds predominantly in poultry industry but other species can also be considered.
Location: Home Based (Mid Lands England Preferably)
- Strong sales & technical background in Poultry.
- Manage and grow sales of the product portfolio predominantly in Poultry but in other species (Swine & Ruminants) as well.
- Undertake a high level of national farms and customer visits to achieve business growth requirements.
- Provide hands on technical support to the farmers ensuring the product performance.
- Budget preparation and commercial KPI achievements.
- Customer relationship building through different industry events and farmer discussion groups participation.
- Technical Knowledge of Nutrition & Production (Poultry- Layers, Breeders, and Broilers) will be advantageous but product training will be provided at the time of joining.
- Grow the B2C business accounts but capable of managing B2B business.
- Timely delivery of weekly customer visit reports and monthly customer visit plans.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Nutrition/Farming/Veterinary sales background
- 2-5 years hands on experience in Nutrition solution/ Feed additives/ Feeds/Farming/Breeds predominantly in poultry industry but other species can also be considered
- MS Office package and basic computer skills
- CRM skills